- May your future be filled with wine and roses.
- Here's to all the kisses I've snatched,...and vice
- May all your troubles be little ones.
- May your arguments be as long-lived as my New
- May all of your days be as happy as the ones before.
- May the most you ever wish for be the least you ever
- To love and laughter and happily ever after.
- To Fate, that brought you together, and to Love, that
will keep you happy forever.
- May the joy you feel today be but a pale shadow of
that which is to come.
- There is no influence like that which lights the
- "Nothing is nobler, nor more admirable … Than
when two people who see eye-to-eye Live together as husband and wife
… Thereby confounding their enemies And delighting their
- Here's to Honor -- get on her and stay on her!! AKA
the sailor's toast among Thistle’s of the Pacific Northwest
- May your coffins be made of 100 year old oak that was
planted just yesterday.
- May the rest of your lives be like a bed of red
roses...without the thorns.
- May you live a long, happy life, and may my voice be
the last one you hear.
- "May all your ups and downs be between the
- Here's to the girl with the long blonde hair, She
made 'em laugh, she made 'em stare.She lost her cherry, but that's no
sin ...Cause she still got the box that the cherry came in!
- May your Love be modern enough to survive the times,
and old fashioned enough to last forever.
- Here's to the Husband, Here's to the Wife May they
remain lovers for all their Life.
- "May you live as long as you want to, and want
to as long as you live." - Unknown
- Here's to husbands and sweethearts -- may they never
- May the happiest day of your past Be the saddest day
of your future.
- There are those who will tell you that the single
life is the only way to go. While it can be said that the single life
is more glitzy and glamorous, it is only flash, not substance. You two
begin today the journey that proves the rewards of marriage are the
- Although outside it is cold and wintry, inside Shawn
and Cindy's hearts it is warm, and today the seeds of love have been
planted. As the Spring flowers are soon to bloom, may your love
flourish for a sunny season that never ends.
- All that we have drank, sang, and danced, no one will
ever take away from us.
- May you life together be as happy and free, As the
rolling waves on the deep blue sea.
- Here's to women, the fruit of the vine, they bloom
once a month, and bear fruit every nine. They're the only creature
this side of hell, who can bring juice from a nut without breaking the
- "May I live a thousand years and you a thousand
and a day, that I should never hear the news that sadly you had passed
- May you never lie, cheat or drink... But if you must
lie, lie in each others arms...And if you must cheat, cheat
death...But if you must drink, drink with all of us, because we love
- *Old Irish blessing: May the
road rise to meet you, May the wind be ever at your back…May the sun
shine warm upon your face, the rain fall soft upon your…fields, and
until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
- A final word to the Groom: "Remember who's boss,
and NEVER answer her back!"
- Marriage is a lot like the Army, everyone complains,
but you'd be surprised at the large number that re-enlist.
- *(Bride's Name), please place your hand on the table
in front of you. Now (Groom's Name), put your had on top of (Bride's
Name). I want everybody in the room to see the last time that (Groom's
Name) has the upper hand!
- May you share a joy that grows deeper, a friendship
that grows closer and a marriage that grows richer through the years.
- May the road you now travel together be filled with
much love and success.
- A piece of cowboy advice: "There's two theories
to arguing with a woman. Neither one works."
- May you have the strength to change those things that
can be changed ...May you have the patience to live with those things
that cannot be...changed, ....May you have the wisdom to know one from
- Best man said to the couple: "John, Jane is a
wonderful woman. ...Jane, Thank-you for making my friend so
- As you two have now become one through this holy
sacrament of marriage in witness of God and all friends here may he
bless you with FAITH, HOPE and CHARITY..........Faith - to believe in
God.............Hope - to love and support each other .........Charity
- to remember and love each person that touches your lives.
- May your hands be forever clasped in friendship and
your hearts forever joined in love.
- May your good times be plenty and your sad times be
- May your love grow brighter with each day and with
each day begin anew;
- Let us live for the future and learn from the past;
Because the knowledge you gain will make your marriage last.
- As you set out to write a new chapter in your life as
husband and wife, may your union be like a game of poker: start as a
pair and end with a full house!
- Here's to you and here's to me and here's to love and
laughter, I'll be true as long as you but not a minute after.
- Here's to the bride & mother-in-laws; Here's to
the groom & father-in-laws; Here's to the sisters and
brother-in-laws; Here's to the brothers and sister-in-laws; Here's to
good friends and friend-in-laws; May none of them need an
- We wish them the best of luck but know that they
don't need it, because they already have the best of Love.
- Women have many faults. Men have only two. Everything
they say, and everything they do.
- A commitment should last forever; And life should
always be this good. But when times are hard and the road is rough,
remember the words you spoke today, and remember the way you feel
right now and try to forgive, sometimes that’s all we have to give.
For to love is to learn and to learn is to forgive.
- Best wishes to you both, and may your love be long
- May all your children have wealthy parents!
- To Leslie and Brian - Live long, laugh often, love
- (A toast for "girls night out") Here's to
the men we love, and here's to the men that love us. But the men we
love aren't the men that love us, so screw the men and here's to us!
- To our beautiful Bride; May she always stay happy and
nice; With all her love in her eyes; Not to mention being so witty and
wise; Of that no one can deny; Specially by the groom, that's why. And
to our handsome Groom; May he stay as romantic and true; A husband the
role he will assume; Tell him, for he has no clue; Everyday a flower
or some perfume; To make her smile and never be blue.
- I can only hope that you will be as Happy in life as
me and "What's her Name?"
- May your boots never get dusty and your guns never
- Health to you, wealth to you,
- The best that life can give to you, Happiness be true
to you and life be long and good to you, so here's to the groom with
the bride so fair. And here's to the bride with the groom so rare,
- May every day be happier than the last.
- Here's to your health if your blood's good, And
here's to your blood if your health's good,
- Here's to your blood and here's to your health And
here's to your bloody good health.
- Health, Love, Money, and time to spend it!
- * An Old Irish Wedding Blessing: May
God be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings. May you know nothing
but happiness from this day forward.
- Friends may come and friends may go. Some friends
peter out you know. But I'll be your friend through thick or thin.
Peter out, or peter in.
- May your love for each other grow like a rose and
- Bride's toast to groom (or vise versa): Never Above
You, Never Below You, Always Beside You.
- (From brother of the groom to the bride) Here's to
John & Jan.... may you have many years of good health and
happiness, and to you Jan... THANKS FOR BEING THE ASPIRIN TO MY
- May all your takeoffs equal your landings.
- May you always be each other's best friend,
- May your honeymoon be filled with smiles &
laughter, And may you live happily married ever after.
- May you always look into each other's eyes as you did
the night you first met.
- May your marriage be like a fine wine, getting better
and better with age.
- Here's to (couple's names)...May your years together
be as wonderful as today. May your sorrows be few and your joys
countless. And may a flight of angels carry you as one from this day
- Here's to you and here's to me and if by chance we
disagree, fuck you and here's to me.
- When I think of (groom), one thing comes to mind:
FIRE, no really, I mean FIRE! Igniting, combustion, burning flames At
age 7, (groom) tried to burn down my backyard playhouse. By age 14, we
had to notify the national forest service whenever we took (groom)
camping. At age 16, (groom) was the first person ever to light a metal
street sign. By age 19, all of our friends can show a "(groom’s
name) fireworks scar." Even tonight, when (groom) went to light
the unity candle, I looking around the church for where the fire
extinguishers were located. But tonight, (groom) didn’t just light a
candle. (groom) lit a fire in a young lady’s eyes, and a torch which
will serve as an example to all of his friends. (couples names), may
your new life be as intense as a roaring fire, may it burn as long as
the fiery sun in the sky, and may your troubles float away like ashes
in the night air.